We are delighted to be able to provide the support of both National Leaders of Education (NLE) and Local Leaders of Education (LLE).
If you would like to request the support of an NLE or an LLE then please read the biographies of each to ensure support in your area of focus.
Alliance Improvement Partner (AIP)
We are delighted to be able to offer a new service to our alliance schools in the form of an Alliance Improvement Partner (AIP). At a cost of £500 per day they represent excellent value for money.
Their support could be used to:
- discuss and assess a school’s self evaluation and school improvement plan against available evidence including the Ofsted report, and comment on the effectiveness of these.
- provide an objective review of the school’s performance data by considering its most recent national test results, trends over time, other pupil achievement data, and analysing the evidence for the school’s improvement.
- discuss the school’s targets and priorities for the coming year, based on the analysis of the data above, to ensure that they are ambitious but realistic.
- challenge the school where necessary, particularly on its capacity to improve and whether it is focusing on the most important priorities for improvement and development.
- discuss a package of support and challenge for the school and ensure that this is appropriately managed to give the school maximum value
- report the outcomes of the “Single Conversation” to the school’s Governing Body and the head teacher.
- provide advice and guidance to the governing body to inform the performance management of the head teacher.